Keynote speakers from Nordea and SEB will open the debate at Finextra’s NextGen Banking Nordics conference later this month, addressing the critical challenges facing banks in a market under siege from nimble startups and Big Tech firms.
Nicander will be followed on the podium by Anna Grandt, head of digital experience at SEB, who will drill down into the tricky governance issues that arise from bank/fintech partnerships.
The one day conference, taking place at the iconic Grand Hotel in Stockholm on 20 November, has been built in collaboration with the local community to address the critical issues facing the industry, in a region long viewed as a bellweather for disruptive innovation across Europe.
With PSD2 looming and the introduction of open banking on the horizon, Finextra’s NextGen Banking: Nordics 2018 will bring together more than 500 industry leaders from traditional and new banks, fintechs, established technology providers and other key industry stakeholders and influencers.
Topics under discussion include PSD2, open banking, AI, digital identity, startup collaboration and the injection of cultural change in banking.
New speakers confirmed for the event, include:
• Anders Nicander, Strategic Lead and Head of Digital Wealth, Nordea
• Kamilla Asp, Product Manager Receivables Portfolio, SEB
• Petri Syvanne, Head of Global Sales and Business Development, Tieto
• Henrik Bergman, Deputy Director, Financial Infrastructure, Swedish Bankers’ Association
• Riccardo Ceci, International Alliances Director, CRIF Credit Solutions
• Richard Grint, Financial Services Expert, PA Consulting
• Nadim Takchi, Director of Business Development, Cambridge Blockchain
• Alisa Mamonova, Commercial Strategy and Product Lead, Neonomics
• Lan-Ling Fredell, Fintech Specialist, PA Consulting
• Michael Thompson, Partner, Sparkler
• Harry Rymert, Product manager, Real time payments, SEB
Free of charge for representatives from banks and financial institutions and with discounted tickets available to startups, registration is now open.
Editorial | what does this mean?
This content has been selected, created and edited by the Finextra editorial team based upon its relevance and interest to our community.